Wednesday, November 27, 2013

3.4 Under the Sea

Gloria is terrified of an attack from THE CLAW. Eleanor is enjoying this far too much. 


I also cheated a bit. I had some extra money and I got the girls a walker and a play pen. I was happy with the results, but DID feel like I didn't get as much out of the game by letting them learn the skills on their own. Still haven't decided if I'll use them for future generations, but it was a learning experience. 


Kyle enjoyed being a grandpa. (Officially Kyle's biggest fan) Also: Do you see her pink legs? Those aren't tights. Both of these girls are mermaids! When they are older, their legs will turn into a tails when they get into the water. AWESOME.


But of course, potty training doesn't come easy. These girls took FOREVER to potty train. 


Eleanor gets ready to put a very sleepy and grumpy Heidi to bed. 


And Uncle Finn enjoys making silly faces at Gloria in the swing. (Side note... I didn't realize that the swing has a fast setting and can make the baby nauseous and upset... OOPS. Sorry, Gloria!)


Two babies in a playpen mean that they can play peek-a-boo. SO PRECIOUS. They are completely adorable and quickly become best friends. 


The back yard is coming along nicely. When they were toddlers, it was late winter/early spring. I decided that as soon as they aged into children, I was going to add a pool. Don't want them to get sick by jumping into the water in 40 degree weather. 


The girls DID love their spring riders though. Kyle and Heidi spent a lot of time in the backyard playing on the playground together. 


But the kids LOVE playing with their Imaginary Friend toys. They both have one. I seriously cannot rip Heidi away from hers. 


Gloria obviously was not happy with the dinner that Kyle served her. I'm glad that I was quick to take this picture. I've never seen a toddler throw their food before. 


Kyle gave her a very stern look as he cleaned up her big mess. 


Brynn: Tomorrow is your birthday, Heidi! I can't believe that you're going to be a child already! The time really flies when you're having fun, huh?


Heidi is always cheesing for pictures. :P


HERE WE GO FOLKS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.



I'm going to keep you guys guessing until the next chapter, but I promise they are GORGEOUS. Until then, I thought you might like to see the house at this point. The first picture is the second story. 


And this is the first story. It's a little cluttered down there, I'm thinking I may do some serious renovations since the Greene's now have $40,000 sitting in their family funds. 


One last sneak peak! The twin's bedroom is under-water themed! Eee! Mermaids. I'm SO EXCITED.




No comments:

Post a Comment