Friday, November 22, 2013

2.5 Weird Life

One day, everyone was sitting around and minding their own business when Leighton... started floating. To be honest, I wasn't particularly sad to see him go... I was sad for the family, but he really did live a long life (95 days) and having some free space in the house is always ALWAYS easier. 


But, I AM sad that he died. He was a cute character and was very helpful around the house. He helped make some really precious babies too, so it was a pleasure to help him fulfill his lifetime wish.


Everyone got sad memories and moodlets that subtracted -50 points from their mood for 3 days. It was awful. Lots of sporadic sobbing. 


Oh, Leighton. Just go peacefully. 


Oh, Leighton... this is not okay. Poor Eleanor is going to need some very extensive counselling... (I do acknowledge that it is pretty cute that he still loves to take care of his grandchildren!)


And Penelope just can't freaking handle it. 


I know. I'd move his grave, but I assume that you want to be buried together.

"Yeah... HEY!"


Dexter's birthday!! *happy music* I wonder what he's wishing for?


Aw. He rolled the Flirty trait! 


Meanwhile, Eleanor and Kyle were working on their Logic skills. 


And it looks like we have ANOTHER Greene baby joining the household! 


The kids are so fun! Eleanor is constantly cracking me up. Her Diva trait absolutely SPARKLES in every single thing that she does. In this picture, she was pretending to be an astronaut. 


Dexter hates school. He makes that clear by wishing to ditch every single day. I just can't see how that would be a good idea, Dex. Sorry.


Kyle is excited to have another child! He and Brynn both wished to have a little boy - I'm hoping for a little girl because I can't think of an F name for a boy. We'll see. (LOOK AT KYLE'S CUTE LITTLE FACE UGHHH)


While pregnant with her last child, Brynn painted her first masterpiece! Whee! 


Penelope met up with Andrew at the summer festival and they had a shoot out. (Andrew won - sorry, Penelope. I guess you should've invested in the Athletic trait!)


Brynn was precious, as usual... 


Before we knew it, it was time to take a familiar trip to the hospital. 


And we get to meet the last baby of generation 3! Finn Greene. His traits are Friendly and Loves the Outdoors. 



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. If you need any F names for girls, here are a few suggestions: Faith (in honor of my fav granddog), Fallon (a character from Dynasty, the famous Dallas tv program spinoff), and Fay (in honor of Fay Wray, the famous actress that played the female lead in the original King Kong movie).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Reecea! Luckily, it was a boy! :) Thanks for taking the time to read. It's a fun little project with my favorite video game!

      Delete