Saturday, December 7, 2013

4.1 France-tastic

Let's start this brand new chapter in the legacy with a derpy face from our newest Heir: Gloria Greene!
Traits: Adventurous, Brave, Loves the Outdoors, Eco-Friendly, Disciplined


Upon Gloria's birthday, she decided to make to take a trip to France... but that phone call was cancelled when something happened that I had been dreading. 


KYLE NOOOOO HOLD ON KYLE DO NOT GO INTO THE LIGHT D:


It was too late. Kyle joined Brynn in the afterlife and I can't help but think that he was happier this way. He missed and loved her SO much. 


Gloria had to get out, immediately. She and Kyle were best friends. So she decided to go on her first trip all alone.


Check out Simhenge. 


She is always so at piece when she's working her way through a tomb. The only problem that I have is keeping her hydration up. A mermaid adventurer isn't for the faint-at-heart.


Cool shot of her working using a key to unlock a door.


Awesome hedge maze. I wish I had snapped better pictures of it!


People asked her on dates every hour it seemed! I guess she is a hot commodity overseas because something was triggering a phone calling spree! She was not amused.  


She'd rather do one adventure task after another. 


Not to say, I didn't try. These guys weren't cute, but the one on the right is blonde and I really wanted another batch of blonde babies. 

"Dude. Chill."


I watched this guy sleep and he looked pretty cute... and then he woke up and I was like ew no. 

"YOU WATCHED HIM SLEEP?! Don't be so creepy!"

Oh hush. I own you.


She really hit it off with this guy, but the vacation was ending in a few hours... not enough time to make anything of it.He also had a wife. And we didn't want to go over the same thing that we did with Eleanor. So I ended the vacation a bit early. 


After returning home, I sent the whole family to the park. Unfortunately, the girls had to attend their graduation ceremony the moment that I saw a gorgeous brunette sitting at the chess table... IT. IS. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.





No comments:

Post a Comment