Thursday, January 9, 2014

5.5 Little Girls, Little Girls

I love starting a new chapter with baby sparkles!

And... I had a problem with some custom content and Gabby gave birth to an invisible baby... 


I immediately aged her... sorry, no snuggly pictures... I was worried. 


OKAY. at least you can see her now and she's pretty cute. She looks SO much like Jack to me, but she has her mom's green eyes.


And while all of this was happening, Gabby's garden was COMPLETELY destroyed by zombies. This is what I really dislike about Supernatural... Like, I worked HARD on that garden!


Oh, this is Lara! Did I forget to mention that? She Loves the Heat and is a Virtuoso.


Jack and Gabby are just so, so in love. It makes me smile. Yes, they're already working on Baby Number Two. 


Jack works constantly, but he does find time to play with his little girl. He's a cute daddy. 


He also is getting much better at sculpting. I can't wait until work slows down a bit and he can really focus on something that he absolutely loves. 


Yep. Morning sickness. No rest for the wicked... HAHAHA. Get it?! She's a witch. 


She is CONSTANTLY conjuring poison apples and it worries me because I don't want anyone to eat one. I'm afraid that she's going to end up killing her husband/children. I have to keep an eye on her. 


On one of Jack's day's off, he took Lara to the park and taught her how to walk. 


But they had to return home quickly because he was called in to work. :(

Gabby was starting to show and the new baby would be here any day, so she had to hurry up and finish Lara's skills up so that she'd grow up to be successful!


See that belly?!


BOOM. Baby. This is Marley. 


AND WHAT?! This is Nora! That's right, we've got twins up in here! (With no fertility treatment! I guess since Jack's mom was a twin, that helped. :P)


Lara aged up as soon as the twins were born. She's a cutie and now I'm thinking that she looks more like Gabby than Jack. 


Jack took a liking to Nora. They were best friends before she even aged into a toddler. 


BOOM. Birthday parties. (Okay. My computer was heating up quickly and I wanted to see what the twins looked like before I turned in for the night, sue me!)


Snuggly little babies. :D


Here is Nora. She's quiet. Her traits are Clumsy and Loves the Heat! 


And the whiney Marley. Traits: Couch Potato and Neurotic... What can you do?!


Three girls in the Greene house! Seriously! I have to hand it to Gabby. She is A super amazing mother. She hardly sleeps AND keeps three daughters happy. Way to go, Gabs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment